Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Home-Bound-Edition!

Good Morning to all you Little Leprechaun's....  it seems like the world has been upturned in search of the elusive Leprechaun's... but I don't think the craftiest of the bunch would have set this Coronavirus thing up like this... 

On this St. Patrick's Day I find myself surrounded by 5 teens/tweens who really are not ready for school at home,... but they are up and working. 

But what about activities for the creatives?  Here you go....  Some of these Coloring Pages might be good for your little ones... and fun "Journal" prompts for the older ones.





And we woke up to a Rainy Day too... and as I looked out my window, I was greeted by this lovely rainbow!

I looked on line to find some other interesting things to inspire me... and then share with you... I was not disappointed!  So here are a few ideas for you!






 This last one is neat... It's an "I am Lucky" craft.  If you look at the link up close you can see a dotted line indicating where to glue the Shamrock Petals.  But it's a series of hearts.... Under each one is a place to write what you are lucky and grateful for! 

Have a fun day! (at home)...


And If you are wearing green, sharing green, eating green... share that with us too!
Post in the Comments Below!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment