Friday, March 13, 2020

COLOR - A FEW VIDEOS that discuss the chemeistry of color and the history of paint.

With the current world health issue...  Coronavirus (COVID-19)…  Let's talk about art, color and painting...  Art lessons and help keep ourselves appreciating what we can be in control of.

So for the next few weeks, cuz my kids are going to be off school for a few weeks, we will be exploring artists, art, paint, color, and so much more.  I might even try to master the "on-line-video" lesson!  Yah, let's get to that later.


Before I go into my own art lesson though, I thought you might want to take some time and learn a little bit about color, and see where and how colors were made and developed through history.

Here's a link to a great Video on the CHEMISTRY OF COLOR!



Here's a great video created by two students, Maggie & Sophia, for a school project.  It is very well done and discusses the HISTORY OF PAINT.   





No comments:

Post a Comment