Thursday, December 17, 2015

Winter - Spring Art Club / Mondays 3:45 - 5:15

I was asked by my daughter if I would have another spring painting class...
After School Art Lessons.

So, Starting in January I will have After School Art Lessons at the Studio
I will conduct these in series of 8 lessons, and rotate the subject matter and materials.

The First Series starting on January 11th will be Based on Impressionists.
All Classes will be on Mondays (probably 2x per month)
*** NO CLASS ON APRIL 4TH - SPRING BREAK ***

The Class size will be kept SMALL and I will be able to transport up to 4 or 5 students to my studio(with signed permission)... I will also provide a snack and beverage for after school nourishment.

I will provide exact calendar & details / map and other info when I confirm you and your student.

INTENDED TO BE 3:45 TO 5:15

1 Class = $20
4 Classes = $75
8 Classes = $145



You can pay for each class, or for all at once through this link,
If you want this as a "Gift Certificate" before the end of the year.... let me know and I can put something together for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment