Monday, March 31, 2014




SATURDAY APRIL 26TH AT 2:30 P.M. 
PAINT AND PLAY WITH ME AT THE HANDMADE SOUTH BAY BOUTIQUE

R.S.V.P. AND Pre-Pay for your ART DEMONSTRATION  HERE!!!

During the Handmade in South Bay Spring Boutique I will be presenting a Demonstration and Painting Workshop, introducing an easy paint and play project suitable for all ages.  
Come by and listen, learn, paint and play with me. 
Cards for Moms, Dads, and Grads... something to Make and Take, Hang and Display. 

Learn about my Summer Workshops and Camps, as well as other exciting art opportunities.   
I will have samples of many of my projects and art adventures on display as well... 

Come early and take some time to browse and shop with other talented artists, jewelers and hand-made boutique vendors as well!!!

Mark your calendar for an exciting Spring Boutique experience!




GET A SURPRISE!!!!  PRE-PAID AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE CLASSROOM!!!
$10 / MATERIALS INCLUDED




No comments:

Post a Comment