Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 2018

Just in my quick trip to the bank and farmer's market, I was met with familiar faces and happy smiles.  It was lovely seeing all of you (you know who you are!!!)

Yes,... I'm teaching art - all the time.
Yes,... I teach privately as well as within the community.
My next session in Manhattan Beach starts in April!!!
#manhappenings
#mbparksandrec

Yes,... I'll have summer camp (at the Madrona Marsh in July)
#madronamarshartcamps

Yes,... I will have independent classes in 1, 2 or 3 day camps
and yes... I would love for you to be a part of my summer plans.

Schedules and Registration for "Suzanne's Summer Studio" and the "Butterfly Art Camp" will be posted in APRIL!  and the Madrona Marsh camp will be posted once I know what those registration dates are (first come first for that).

The Categories for my Summer Programs are:

Butterfly Art Studio - ages TK - 7 (10 to 12 noon)

crEATive ARTs Club! Ages 7 - 12 / 1/2 day or Full day

Junior Art Journalists: Middle School Art Journeys
(flexible schedules for this one are being considered)

Summer Canvas Challenge - Exploring the use of Acrylic and Oil on Canvas - Open to all students who have completed a drawing fundamentals course with Suzanne's Studio.

Open Studio - As the weather warms up we will be opening the Garden Studio for "Studio Sessions".... Open to Adult or Youth Students (watch the postings for details)

Updated: February 20, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment