Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 2014

New Classes for 2014


Starting on Thursday, January 16th I will offer an afternoon art session at my studio.  This will be a small group class for elementary aged children.  We will explore the basics of fundamental drawing, spacial relationships, perspective and introduce a variety of mediums to expand on each students individual needs, wants and skill level.  Subject matter will vary according to the group of students.

Space is limited / R.S.V.P. and Pre-Registration Recommended.  Call with specific questions.

Thursday Afternoon Studio - For Children

Wednesday Workshop for Adults.  On a WEEKLY basis I will be having a Wednesday Morning Workshop.  This will be in-studio and vary according to subject matter and who is coming.  From Still-life, to Cookie Decoration, Painting to Calligraphy....  Various Projects Offered.  Simply put,... I will be working and would be glad for adult conversation while in the creative process.  If you have your own supplies and want to experiment this is the chance to bring them out and join the creative process with me.  We will explore Oil, Acrylic, Watercolors, Plein-Air,  Art Journals, Scrap-booking, Encaustic Painting Techniques, and so much more.

$ 25 / Per Studio Session = this includes work-space, access to tools, materials, and hey, since this is my workshop I can guarantee we will have tea, coffee, snacks, juice, and a variety of musical play lists to keep us happy.

Most sessions will be from 10 to 12.... but again, this is a loose schedule and I am pretty flexible!!!!  Just be sure to communicate with me ahead of time so that we confirm the time and such little details like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment